Monday, September 3, 2018

Buy Essential Oils from Me Here!

Have you experienced essential oils yet? They have been such an incredible blessing to us! When little bellies get upset, I can reach for some essential oils that help sooth and calm, when headaches hit, I roll on some frankensence and never worry about bothersome side effects from "traditional" medicine.

Whether you have used essential oils for a long time or have never touched them before, I would love to have you join my team and buy essential oils from me! I only sell the highest quality essential oils through doTERRA  and stand behind them 100%! You can order a single bottle once a year or buy a whole kit of oils and start building a business. To begin, click the Link here:

            ------------------------------>  my.doterra.com/megisaacs

* Click "Become a Member" in top right side.

- When you become a member, for $35 you will get 25% all products for a year. (This $35 membership is waived if you buy an enrollment kit, starting a just $150!)

- (You also have the option to click "Shop" and make a one time order at retail price.)

*Choose either: *Wholesale customer* or *Wellness Advocate* 
There is no difference in price or any required monthly orders. The only difference is that if someone orders doTERRA oils with your link, as a Wellness Advocate you have the opportunity to earn commission. 

If you're unsure which to choose, I always suggest choosing "Welless Advocate." Sometimes special promotions run that only registered "Wellness Advocates" may participate in. Remember, you are never required to make any monthly orders unless you wish to do so!

* Follow the prompts and fill in your information. If going through my link, you should be automatically placed through me. If it does ask for a enrollment ID mine is: 1001853

* Choose your products or an enrollment kit. Place your order. 

                          Welcome to my Joyful Living Oil Community! 

Be on the lookout in your mail for your special "Welcome Gift" from me! I will also connect you to all the resources you need to learn about essential oils, their uses, our oil community and business training if you so desire.

Welcome to a healthier, happier way of living... and be blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment